CSA is a subscription program that allows individuals to have direct access to high quality, fresh produce grown locally by farmers.
When you become a member of a CSA, you’re purchasing a “share” of vegetables from the farmer. Weekly or bi-weekly, your farmer will deliver that share of produce to a convenient drop-off location
CSA members pay for an entire season of produce upfront. This early bulk payment enables the farmer to plan for the season, purchase new seed, make equipment repairs, and more.
Full shares will include 8-12 types of vegetables, enough for a family of 4 people delivered weekly. (14 wks)
Half shares are the same as full share but delivered every other week. Enough for a family of 2 people. (7 wks)
There are 2 seasons
- Spring/Summer – 30th April to 4th Aug
- Summer/Fall – 13th August to 17th November
Cost: Full Share $450 Half Share $250 per season
What will I receive? Seasonal vegetables and fruits.
How do I pick-up my box?
- Boxes may be picked up:
- Tuesday 4pm-7pm @ Stone Mountain Village Farmers Market
- Wednesday 9am-5pm @ Farm
- Thursday 10am-2pm @ McDonough Farmers Market
When do I have to pay?
- The 1st half of the payment is due by Mar 15th and the bal by Apr 1st
- Pay in full by Mar 15th and receive a 5% discount
How do I participate?
- Provide your contact information and we will provide with the application form and contract
We are only offering 50 shares this year